Guru Anand Foundation, Chichondi
- To develop, construct, establish, administer and run Religious and Education Centre, Meditation Halls, Guest Houses, Libraries, Bhojan Shalas, Primary Health Centres, centres for Research & Development of Jain Philosophy anywhere.
- To construct and run hostels, boardings, Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres, Primary Health Centres etc. and / or manage their affairs and to have affiliation with hostels, colleges, hospitals, diagnostic centres etc. for providing assistance in furtherance of main object.
- To purchase, accept donations of or to acquire land, buildings, properties for achieving above-referred activities.
- To arrange lectures (Pravachan), seminars, conferences, training programmes etc. for improving and propagating moral and spiritual values and thoughts in the Society.
- To provide assistance in case of natural calamities or any other purpose of general public utility by collecting assistance from affiliated groups or associations.
- To work for religious and communal harmony.
- To establish, administer and manage the centers for intellectual people who are retired from the fields of education, public administration services, business, industry or any of the professions so that such retired intellectual people can not only live a peaceful life, but can also work and contribute to the welfare of the society by contributing their knowledge and experience.
- To work for the eradication of social evils.
- To do public and social work in the fields of Jain religion, education, health and relief work for poor, public health, sanitation, drinking water etc. i.e., work of public service.
- To work for establishing unity of thought based on cultural values.
- To establish, administer and manage Sanskar Centres at various places in India and abroad.
- To print and publish journals, bulletins, or newspapers to propagate the objects of spirituality, philosophy, culture and philosophy.
- To provide training in spiritual and religious practices.
- To do all such things and acts that may be necessary for and conducive to more fully and effectively carry out the aforesaid acts.
- To work in cooperation with other Associations, Organizations, having aims and objectives similar or conducive fully or partially with the aims and objects of this institution.
- To do work or activities for attaining above objectives in the benefit of the Society / Foundation.
- To take over collaborations / amalgamate with any other trust, Society, Association or institute which is working in the similar objects of the Society.
|1||Mr.Satish Hiralal Surana||56||Business||Chairman|
|2||Mr. Vilas Thanmal Palresha||55||Business||Treasurer|
|3||Mr. Ajay Madanlal Bhandari||43||Business||Secretary|
|4||Mr. Subhash Babulal Mutha||67||Business||Trustee|
|5||Mr. Ravindra Shankarlal Nahar||53||Business||Trustee|
|6||Mr. Surendra Rikhabdas Sancheti||49||Business||Trustee|
|7||Mr. Kishore Bansilal Sancheti||52||Business||Trustee|
|8||Mr. Sunil Popatlal Nahar||43||Business||Trustee|
|9||Mrs. Prarthana Sancheti||Trustee|
7, Duggal Plaza, Premnagar, Bibvewadi, Pune – 411 037
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Account Name: Guru Anand Foundation
Bank: ICICI Bank
Branch: Sadashiv peth, Pune
Account Number: 645105001149
IFSC Code: ICIC0006451